Saturday, June 27, 2009

25

          
As the amount of emails I've received regarding the name of the tracks
i've been playing on my blog,I thought it was totally necessary to share 
with you guys my top 25  favourite songs,the ones that are always 
playing on my ipod and probably there are many more I won't be posting
here,as I wanted to keep  a "small" list of them.

Debido a la gran cantidad de emails que he recibido preguntandome
por las canciones que pongo en el blog,pense que seria una buena
idea compartir mis 25 favoritas y que siempre suenan en mi ipod.
Por supuesto,esta es una corta lista de todas las grandes canciones
que me gustan,pero no podria  ponerlas todas!

          
Peter&me by Saga

The Chordettes-Mr Sandman
Patti Smith-Horses
Bananarama & Fun Boy Tree-It Ain't what you do,It's the way that you do it
Nirvana(cover)-About a Girl
David Bowie-Fashion
Pixies-Monkey gone to Heaven
Florence& the machine-Dog days are over
The Smiths-How soon is now?
Empire of the Sun-The World
Johnny Cash&June Carter-Lon-legged guitar Pickin' man
Bon Iver- Skinny love
The Cure-Close to me
Howling Bells- Breaking my back
Bryan Ferry-Slave to love
The Specials-A message to Rudy
Kings of Leon-Revelry
Michael Jackson-Black or White
Royksopp- You don't have a clue
Siouxsie & the Banshees- Dear Prudence
The Kinks-All day and all the night
The Who-My generation
Placebo-Special Needs
Prince-U got the look
Phoenix-Lasso
Beck-Everybody's gotta learn sometimes


No comments:

Post a Comment