Monday, June 29, 2009

Caillianne- June 30, 2009




Top- Vintage Pleated Montana Sweater from the 80's(Borrowed it from my Mom)
Pants- See by Chloe Pleated Pants from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Hat- Vintage Eric Javits from Hell's Kitchen in New York
Bag- Miu Miu from NYC
Shoes- Michael Kors from Davids in Toronto

The Look: Ed Haris + Peter Beard

Fun Fact: Peter Beard is one of my most favourite artists of all time. I spotted him on the street and went up to him to tell him how much I love his work! And he told me to come visit his studio ! He opened his journal and ripped out a page of his work and signed it for me. We were all so excited because now we have a piece of his work and its signed! It had to been the one of the best days ever! And stuff like that only happens in NY right?!! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment