Saturday, May 29, 2010

The riding pants

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I lately have found these American Apparel riding pants amazing for anything to do. 
The fact that they're totally comfortable and fresh and that look good
with basically anything is what keeps me wearing them so much. 
It's been busy here but, be prepared cause I have some ideas to wear soon!
I may have talked about La Durée a few(many) times but this tea has the perfect "parfum"
and I feel it really parisien, of course, the tea name is Marie Antoinette you fool! (I say myself)
Luckily today was the day of waking up late, going for a walk and coming back to watch some amazing 
treasures hidden there on Youtube, something's about Yves Saint Laurent
vintage and some quick reviews about this year's great collections.
passe une bonne journée
American Apparel Riding Pants(gifted), Vintage satin tank, H&M Blazer
xxx!
Denni

No comments:

Post a Comment