Monday, May 24, 2010

J'adore

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
J'adore, It's been all about boho chic and Daria's shoots. Not just in Vogue, but in Isabel Marant's ads and
all the attitude created by Marant and her low waist shorts and pants and perfectly styled by
Emmanuelle Alt. It's really becoming one part of me, and since I saw those shorts in runway, I knew they had to
be either covering a little part of my legs and shining in the closet.
These times when the sun is burning your outskin and make you sweat sexy-like, these are the times of wearing them.
Probably better if you're at "la plage" in the French Riviera, with cold drinks, a big pool and music, that for me,
would be a perfect way to enjoy getting (more) tan.

Isabel Marant shorts, American Apparel tank top
Bisous,
Denni

No comments:

Post a Comment