Sunday, May 9, 2010

Coca Cola light

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had been into collars since Paris fashion week (and I had loved them since kindergarden),
and when realizing in the MiuMiu St. Honoré there were collars with the print of the season, 
I quickly knew I had found my perfect accesory. Luckily two days after I had bought the collar
I received a call home saying the shoes I wanted at first had arrived in my size. I'm in love.
My MiuMiu tribute with the Karl Lagerfeld CocaCola-light. I never knew I would see Karl
when drinking my Coca bottle, and although I would prefer to drink the Coke with Karl, I love it.
It was truly fair to make this tribute after expressing so much my addiction to the MiuMiu spring/summer.
MiuMiu collar, Gianfranco Ferré pants, AX dress, Miu Miu satin shoes.

Enjoy!
Denni
follow me on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment