Monday, December 13, 2010

Chloe- School Girl + Preppy













Vest- 3.1 Phillip Lim Navy vest from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Dress- Juicy Couture dress from Juicy Couture Sample Sale in L.A
Sunglasses- Prada Postcard Sunglasses from Prada store in Beverly Center in L.A
Pin- Vintage Dinosaur pin from Chelsea Flea Market in N.Y
Necklace- Vintage necklace a gift from my sisters :)
Bag- The Glamourai for Coach bag from Coach
Tights- Black lace tights from Forever 21 store in L.A
Shoes- Prada black patent go go boots from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: School Girl + Preppy

Fun Fact: I just got these Prada Postcard Sunglasses!!!! Obsessed!!! Justin, my boyfriend, told me I had to get them cause they looked like Jackie O Sunglasses! Today, I decided to take a few pics of him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment