Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Caillianne- Blue Hair + New York








Sweater- Hand knit Green sweater by Rose Jurisch from The One of a Kind Show in Toronto
Blouse- Leopard YSL blouse from YSL store in NY
Pin on blouse- Vinte Paris Eiffel tower pin from Antique show in Bayview Village in Toronto
Hat- Black H&M hat from H&M store in L.A
Shorts- Army green Comme Des Garcons shorts from The Room at the Bay in Toronto
Black tights- Silks from Sock store in Toronto
Shoes- Grey Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes from Barneys in NY
Bag- Andrea Brueckner Hamptons bag from Beckerman and Andrea Brueckner Sample Sale in Toronto :)
Charm on bag- Prada sequin teddy bear from Prada store in NY

The Look: Blue Hair + New York

Fun Fact: I dyed my hair blue! YAhooo!!! I have been wanting to do this for a long time! I was just waiting for the pink to finally fade to do it! It's Hawaii blue by Paintbox...I'm loving it! I love how it kinda looks like cotton candy and frozen icicles! We blogged in the Meat packing district in NY! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment