Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Caillianne- Downtown + Chinatown












Jacket- Navy vintage Hautewear peacoat borrowed from friend Olympia
Hat- Vintage hat Natural Bollman borrowed from friend Olympia
Sunglasses- Vintage sunglasses (no label) borrowed from friend Olympia
Sweater- Rachel Rachel Roy black/silver sweater from Macy's in NY
Scarf- Brown floral Marni scarf borrowed from friend Olympia
Gloves- Grey and black Forever 21 gloves from Forever 21 store in L.A
Jeans- J. Brand pants from Aritzia store in Toronto
Shoes- Isabel Marant booties borrowed from friend Olympia
Bag- Chloe bag borrowed from friend Olympia

The Look: Downtown + Chinatown

Fun Fact: So what's the best part about staying with your best friend in NY? (Wait for it...) You get to borrow their clothes!!!!!!! Wahooo!!!! If you haven't had a chance to see Olympia's apartment click here! Her closet is to die for, so I was soo excited to raid her closet!!! Aside from wearing all of Olympia's amazing clothes, one of my favourite purchases from my trip to NY was this Rachel Rachel Roy sweater. Every winter, I always live in one sweater and wear it obsessively and this is my new "LIVE IN SWEATER!" It's so hard not to wear it everyday because I love how soft it is and the color is so grungy cool. And I also wear it as a dress too! They were also having an insane sale at Macy's and it was only $40.00! And thankfully they are still having the sale online. The sweater comes in grey and black/silver! It was originally $89.00 and then got reduced to $53.00 and then they take 30% off at checkout! and it becomes around $40.00. It's a really amazing deal! And it's definitely sweater weather! Click here to see it! (P.S. For sizing I got an XL because I like it really cozy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment