Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All I want for Christmas is....YOU!

One amazing present is better than a thousand good ones....Like many others, I'm stranded in London due to severe weather conditions and I'm really upset by the fact that I might not be able to spend this Christmas with my family for the very first time in my entire life!!!!! Thanks to the poor service provided by Thai Airways, making no effort in order to help us to get to Sydney... So, I've had time enough to think which presents I wanted this Christmas...and all I could think of was about this Proenza Schouler bag coming into my life wrapped in a big box! This gorgeous, elegant, simple and practical leather  bag represents all I ever look when I think about purchasing a handbag... hope Santa is good with me this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment