Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chloe- Black Swan + Marilyn Monroe










Jacket- Black faux fur H&M jacket from H&M store in L.A
Dress- Vintage Norma Kamali white dress from Fairfax Flea Market
Bag- Juicy Couture bag from Juicy Couture Raffle Holiday Contest
Charm on Bag- Prada LOVE charm is a gift from my boyfriend :)
Bracelet- Vintage red beaded bracelet from Hells Kitchen Flea Market
Headband- Handmade headband that I made with some Mokuba ribbon and some elastic
Shoes- Burberry Prorsum black heels from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: Black Swan + Marilyn Monroe

Fun Fact: I just saw the movie Black Swan and it was amazzzing and it totally inspired my outfit for today! There was a holiday raffle for this Juicy Couture bag at work and I said in my head....I'm TOTALLY WINNING THIS BAG and it worked, because they called my name and I WON!!! I love when that happens! I'm the big weiner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment