Saturday, January 30, 2010

twisted sense of love




Naf Naf vest, Armani x dress, Gianfranco Ferré patterned high waisted pants, Marc Jacobs shoes, Max Mara socks

It isn`t exactly a sheep or any cuddly toy. I got this beauty(yes the white one) at Naf Naf. What is
incredible about the big streets here in Paris, is that there are great shops everywhere, even more,
is that all these great boutiques are really warm inside! So I got into Naf Naf and found it. I would really
like to even sleep with it, but I do like it, too much, so I tried to pair it with these Gianfranco Ferré pants
I bought time ago saying they were so useful and versatiles, but of course,
it is the first time I am using them.
Same for those Max Mara socks, I liked them way too much, but there is one big
distance in the things I like so much and the things I use everyday( saying it and thinking of my
favourite little black dress from Topshop I hadn`t used yet).
And just a last one, as I was walking today near the Eiffel tower, just a little bit of snow started
to fall, I was alone, but I smiled. I loved it.


xxx
D


Thank you for the feature of Hypeed. You can watch it Here

No comments:

Post a Comment