Tuesday, January 26, 2010

3D WAYFARERS




 
Zara fringed, American Apparel acid wash shorts, Bebe boots, Zara parka

Frankly, I just managed to take off my parka for 10 minutes. NO MORE. 
 These hold ups, nevertheless, are dangerously sexy, and were enough to "hold" the icy weather here. 
Today I tasted the best crêpe in my whole life; they were actually 2: The first one, 
ham & cheese , and the second one: chocolat (in french of course).  What an amazing
and incredible taste, la cuisine française is really gettin`  into me.
I also finished attending the PRÊT À PORTER PARIS,  a great event that got together new 
brands and designers. It was totally interesting and I definetely loved many things there. 
   I just love this glasses, and though they are not meant to be for the sun, they do 
look amazing. I got them when I went to see the 3D Avatar movie.

       DENNI
       xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment