Sunday, January 3, 2010

Caillianne- Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 + Center Stage Movie






Jacket- Vintage leather motorcycle jacket (I painted it and it has no label) from Charles Adler Vintage at Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Skirt- Feather skirt from Topshop in NYC
Tights- Black tights from Sockman store in NYC
Gloves- Vintage pink gloves from vintage store called, Courage My Love in Toronto
Bag- Vintage pink woven clutch by Jay Hebert from vintage store, Collette in the Hampton's in NYC
Charm- Chloe's Louis Vuitton D.I.Y (Do it Yourself) fashion charm for TeenVogue.com
Shoes- Etro silk pumps with silver stones (borrowed from Chloe) from Etro store in NYC

The Look: Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 + Center Stage Movie (finale)

Fun Fact: I got this skirt at Topshop on boxing day in NYC and I was so happy to find it! I bought it for New Years but thought Samantha looked so cute in it that I made her wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment