Thursday, January 28, 2010

Caillianne- Private Benjamin + Blondie






Jacket- D&G bomber jacket (borrowed from Samantha) from D&G Store in NYC
Shirt- Vintage Army green shirt from Value Village in Toronto
Black bow Kentucky Tie- Frances Rose Is, a Gift from Amy Goppereth who designs Frances Rose Is from Australia! (Love it so much!)
Gold Chain Bolo- Vintage from my grandmother
Belt- Vintage 80's Belt from Sherway Gardens Antique Show in Toronto
Pants- Black Marc Jacobs (borrowed from Samantha) jodpurs from Fall 2009 Collection
Shoes- Leopard Ralph Lauren from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bag- Fendi bag borrowed from Mom from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Glasses- Vintage glasses (I got them when I was 8years old) can't actually believe I still have them! hahah!

The Look: Private Benjamin + Blondie

Fun Fact: Today was a funny kinda day! I have been very sick for the last three days and in bed running fevers and on top of that I have laryngitis so I have to whisper everything and its really hard to talk! So Sammy got me out of my bedroom (aka The Dungeon) because I have been there for soo long and told me to put some clothes on cause it will feel better and I have to admit after taking these pictures and putting on some REAL clothes instead wearing my PJ's I feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment