Saturday, September 5, 2009

Puppies and costumes.

Me and my boy think we're ready for a new addition to our family.... We have the kitty Oscar and now we think we're ready for the next step..... a puppy. We've got our little hearts set on a toy poodle and now we're looking for the perfect one. It's not easy looking for a puppy. We take it very seriously, after all this little puppy will be part of our lives for the next 20 years so we've got to love the shit out of it. So far we've found one puppy that ticked all the boxes for us and........ I chickened out at the last minuet! The idea of the responsibility overwhelmed me! But we've regrouped and I'm ready for it now. Yes sir, I'm grown and ready to have a dog..... um..... I think (!).

The set of 'TBL' is a kennel. Nearly everybody has a dog. Mischa has Ziggy and Charlie, Ben has Stella, Nico has Mama, Sara has little Frankie Balls and Jamie has Lulu. They are a pack! It's nice to have them there. Dogs are good for the soul.

Nico and Mama. Mama and Ben's dog Stella are sisters. They love to frolic through the hallways.
Photobucket

Lulu. She is the only dog I've seen who washes herself like a cat. So cute.
Photobucket

Sara and Frankie "Balls" Sinatra. He has a serious case of red eye in this picture (as does Sara!) but his eyes are actually blue (and so are hers!).
Photobucket

I think I need to get pictures of all the dogs together. The whole pack!

Back home me and my girl Cyrena spend hours talking about clothes (she makes lovely dresses-have a look at her website, I modeled for her). We talk about who's wearing what, what we'd buy if money was no object, and literally have spent a whole DAY in TopShop buying shoes. Now I'm here in NYC we can't do that so instead I send her BBM pics of my costumes! It occured to me that some of you might want to see Marissa's outfits too, so here are a few.....


Photobucket
The picture isn't great quality so you can't see my favorite part of this outfit- the vest (or tank if you're american!) is made of lace. This look is very Madonna "Into The Groove".

Photobucket
I love this Westwood dress. It has a big pocket across the front and hidden corset so if I had any boobies it would make them look great! The earrings are pretty spectacular too. Lots of interlocked "D's" for Dior.

These shoes deserve a picture to themselves.
Photobucket
Pony skin AND lace. Double bonus! I won't reveal too much but Marissa steals these Loboutins... I mean, who can blame her!?

Photobucket
I adore these sparkly romper shorts but the absolute best bit about this look are the boots which you can't see because of the crappy picture. Sorry. I'll get a separate picture of them next time I wear them.

I've eaten four cookies whilst writing this blog. I'm going to yoga tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment