Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm like a bird.

I heard Nelly Furtado's 'I'm like a bird' on the radio today. I was in the back of a cab and it really took me back to when that song came out. I was 18 and I worked in a pub with Daren, Michelle and Louise. It reminds me of late nights in croydon, jello shots and sunny break times spent in the beer garden...

The TBL launch was on saturday. It was so much fun. You all know by now that I love to play dress up and I wore a stunning dress by Frank Tell with the hot Louboutins that Marissa steals in the show. I felt they were tooooooo hot to just wear at work and so it was my duty to give them a night out!

On sunday I took my friend with me to the Frank Tell preview. We spent the whole time whispering "sickness" to each other every time we saw something we liked.... which was pretty much every 2 seconds. After that Mischa and I attended the Herve Leger runway show. I loved it. The next collection is stunning and I was salivating just looking at all the dresses. I want them all. I was lucky enough to wear a gorgeous yellow Herve dress to the show and I think I'm gonna have a hard time giving it back. I heart New York fashion week.

We start shooting episode 6 this week... No more stealing from Marissa but she's still naughty. Of course ;)

So excited for the show to air on wed!!!!


Photobucket

Picture from JustJared. They wrote a lovely piece about us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment