Sunday, September 20, 2009

Grace Jones

I'm sick! I have the worst cold. I'm spending today in bed with my kitty. My boy has gone to Chicago so I plan to eat pizza and catch up on TV. 'Supernatural' is my favorite show.

We start shooting the Halloween episode on 'The Beautiful Life' this week. Halloween is a big deal out here in America but back home in England we don't really celebrate it at all. I'm looking forward to my first American Halloween.... I may even dress up. Any ideas??? They're still deciding what we'll be dressing up as for the TBL Halloween ep but if I had my way then Marissa would dress up as Grace Jones. Anybody remember that episode of Top Model when they had the girls be different icons? One of them was Grace Jones and I loved it! They could spray me a lovely shade of mahogany brown and scrape my hair back.... I'd wear a leotard and some fabulous heels. Sickness!!!! I love Grace Jones.... Come to think of it maybe I should keep that idea for my own Halloween...



This week Marissa wore a green leopard print leotard and jeans so tight that I lost the circulation in my ass!

Photobucket


The shoes are pretty amazing. I might have to give these a night out too ;)
Photobucket
Blue YSL. They add at least a foot to my height. I look like a giant in them. Personally I think that's a good thing.

I'm going to leave you with a picture of Oscar. He is Living The Beautiful Life.... Bless him.
Photobucket

If you missed TBL it repeats toninght on the CW 8/7central. x

No comments:

Post a Comment