Sunday, September 13, 2009

PLAYING CHEERLEADER

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I´m just thinking this outfit as sexy and splendid as a cheerleader. It´s not that I would go out to the street
like this, at least not with this amazing blazer/sweater unbuttoned, but here I am, taking it out to the Blogger street,
totally thinking we know how sexy and chic can be some shiny and sexy underwear used as outwear. I look
again to the first photo and feel like a teen after practising some fierce routines with a provocative outfit
to make everyone make so much more noise at the game. 
Anyway , I have no doubt these are some powerful and beautiful
colors (helped with Topman, UO and juicy couture designs). I´m becoming crazy with this sequin 
culotte_like and also takin some advantage to show how sexy
women are ( ain´t we?)

Great week!




XX
D

No comments:

Post a Comment