Monday, October 24, 2011

LOok of the Day.136: Illuminated


Dress by Cos and Mulberry "Tilly" bag, necklace from Ibiza.

After the Armani event in Barcelona last thursday i headed back home (England) to spend one of the best weekends down the english countryside, in a very long time, no phones or internet...it was so refreshing! I have now in my life everything I need. And  feels like if I was literally glowing... of happiness of course! :)
This picture belongs to the photo diary I shoot with New York based english photographer Bill Gentle from Blackyard Bill. Each day during NYFW Bill will hunt me down in Manhattan or Brooklyn to snap me in the clothes I was wearing and then he'll post them on the GQ usa site among other 4 cool peeps. And this was the result... :).

No comments:

Post a Comment