Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Look of the Day.135: Dior party - Madrid

All images courtesy Vogue.es and Getty Images

Back in Madrid for a few good reasons, shootings, work and events like the one I went to yesterday, the Dior party here in Madrid with Mirandita who rocked a gorgeous Nobody Knows pink bag by Pelayo Diaz and a Lydia Delgado's dress. Like always..surrounded by friends and collegues. I chose this amazing dress by Roberto Torretta(remember that I've attended his show during Madrid Fashion Week!) which I falled in love with since the very first time i layed my eyes on it... The best surprise of the day? When I discovered that I made to to the best dressed of the night and was featured on the main page of Spanish Vogue! well..that's some kind of big news!! Yayyyy! I'd like to thank Maria Torretta for helping me with this and believing i could actually pull if off specially after Carmen Kass wore it for their show!

PS. You probably know this if you follow me on Twitter but for the rest, you have by now noticed my hair is much shorter. Had it chopped last week at  Salon44 by the best of the bests:  Xavi Garcia. I decided to get rid of the endless hair but not do the overdone bob so i went back to the hairstyle i was sporting aged 13,which isn't long but short either! This length is much wearable and still wanted to keep it a bit messy rock-and-roller-hippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment