Sunday, October 30, 2011

Armani opening in Barcelona

All images courtesy of Globally
Last thursday 20th of October I went back to my lovely Barcelona to attend as a vip guest, the Armani event. It was the new opening of their flagship store in Passeig de Gracia and me and my mates gathered together at Alma hotel (I got to stay in on of the most amazing suites ever...) We had our make up done by the Armani make up artists team (Remind me I must write a proper make-up post as I´m absolutely besoted after I´ve tried the Armani make up range..Just out of this world!!!) and to also have our hair done by the L´Oreal team...an absolute pampering day to remember. At the store were also many of my regular spanish fashion-scene mates, I got to catch up with bloggers like the beautiful Silvia from LadyAddict or even bump into Harper´s Bazaar Spain editor in chief Melania (picture below). Violet was performing live at the event (were I saw George and Pixie,who was performing). After that, we all headed to a secret spot to have dinner and continue the party. I wanted to thank all the Globally team for being so nice and looking after us so well and the Armani team who made me feel so special.

Jacket,shoes and bag by Armani. Floral velvet jacket by Goldie London. Leather trousers Frank Tell, Tee by TopShop and watch Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment