Thursday, October 13, 2011

Caillianne- Earth + Stars










Dress- Blue and White ruffle star Tommy dress by Tommy Hilfiger store in Toronto
Sunglasses- Black Ray-Ban's gifted from Ray-Bans
Bag- Blue Balenciaga bag from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Spike bracelets-Vintage spike lucite bracelets from Rosebowl flea market in L.A
Heart bracelet- Vintage silver heart bracelet from Brimfield Antique show in Boston, MA
Other bracelets- Vintage diamante bracelets from Bouckville,NY
Shoes- Vintage Chanel clogs from eBay

The Look: Earth + Stars

Fun Fact: Today I tried to do the Miu Miu Fall 2011 hair! And I was joking around all day that my hair was "horn-y"! Haha! I'm totally obsessed with the whole pin up hair and LOVE Hailee Steinfeld's hair for the campaign . It also looked amazing on Lara Stone in the Vogue, July issue. And I think this 1940's Rock n'Roll updo might be my staple look for Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment