Sunday, August 28, 2011

Samantha- Neon + Flowers









Jacket- Proenza Schouler Spring 2011 jacket from The Room at The Bay in Toronto
Hat- Vintage motorcycle hat from Bouckville Antique Show in NY
Pants- Vintage Anna Sui flower pants from Anna Sui store in NY
Top (under jacket)- Isabel Marant top from Creatures of Comfort in L.A
Belt- Vintage belt (no label) from Manhatten Vintage Show in NY
Bag- Proenza Schouler Spring 2010 bag from Proenza Schouler Sample Sale in NY
Shoes- Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 heels from Yoox.com

The Look: Neon + Flowers

Fun Fact: I just got this vintage motorcycle leather hat from the Bouckville Antique show that we went to in Upstate New York. It was kinda funny because I am known for accidentally putting on lots of vendor's hats at flea markets and them saying to me..."Sorry that's my hat, that's not for sale!"  This hat that I'm wearing was the vendor's hat that he got at a motorcycle bar. After I complimented him on it, he said I could have it for $10 bucks because I liked it so much!  How could I refuse?!

No comments:

Post a Comment