Monday, August 1, 2011

Chloe- Red Hearts + Retro









Jacket- Heart Prada jacket from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Dress- Sandro striped dress with collar from The Bay in Toronto
Pin on collar- Vintage pin from Carole Tanenbaum Collection
Bag- Kate Spade red silk clutch from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Necklace- Chain was a present from Caillianne and Samantha for my Birthday :)
Sunglasses- Red vintage Rochas sunnies from eBay
Shoes- Top Shop wedges from Jonathan and Olivia store in Toronto

The Look: Red Hearts + Retro

Fun Fact: I just flew in to Toronto for the weekend to hang with the family! And celebrate my early birthday with  friends and a huge ice cream cake from Baskin & Robbins! Yumm!!! I also got this jacket as a Birthday present! I love it sooo much that I am never gonna take it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment