Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Look of the Day.125: Onde Estiver

I'm missing Sao Paulo like crazy. Ive been back in Europe for a week already, being a busy bee. This week seems to be a never ending one... I'm trying to get ready to jet off to New York for fashion week and also trying to sort out all my last minute work matters here in London. This pictures were taken by Felipe on a very hot day, and is no surprise for those who have followed me since the good old fotolog  times, to see me barefoot. I love the feeling of the pavement under my feet when is hot out there... the floor is dry and cold and makes me feel so connected with everything else.. it's incredible! I wish i could do it all the time... I'm wearing jeans from Zara matched with an Osklen shirt and vintage hat, a fiji Monica Vinader brazalet.

No comments:

Post a Comment