Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Samantha- Varsity Blues + Cheerleader








Jacket- Vintage varsity jacket (no label) from Tribal Rhythm store in Toronto
Jean shirt- Denim Tommy shirt from the Tommy Hilfiger store in Toronto
Skirt- Jill Stuart blue skirt from Lord and Taylor in NYC
Tights- H&M tights from H&M store in Toronto
Necklace- Vintage diamante necklace from Carole Tanenbaum Vintage Collection
Bag- Beckerman red love bag from Beckerman Collection
Charm on Bag- Prada octopus wearing a crown charm from Prada store in NYC
Shoes- Vintage Charles Jourdan shoes from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market

The Look: Varsity Blues + Cheerleader

Fun Fact: I just got this denim shirt from Tommy Hillfiger's new store called Tommy. I feel like I'm always on the hunt for denim shirts and this one is perfect because it's not too long and I can tuck it into things. I'm sooo in love with dark denim and the way this vintage necklace makes it look so rock n' roll preppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment