Sunday, March 6, 2011

Caillianne- DVF Collaboration Day 3









Dress- DVF Vintage Collection dress provided by Stylelist Network (launch partner DVF)
Jacket- Vintage Yellow (no label) faux fur jacket from Ebay
Hat- All Saints hat from All Saints store in NY
Necklaces- Vintage green chunky beaded necklace from Brimfield Antique show in Boston, MA
Necklaces- Vintage 1920's flapper beaded snake necklace from Centerpoint Antique show in Toronto
Bracelet- Vintage bracelet from Carole Tanenbaum in Toronto
Shoes- Alexander Wang shoes from Holt Renfrew in Toronto

The Look: DVF Vintage Collection Collaboration Day 3

Fun Fact: DVF sent me their Abigail wrap dress that I'm wearing today! I love how 70's chic it is. The label inside the dress is really cool because it's a hologram sticker of DVF's Warhol print! Usually her wrap dresses are knee length but I love the length on this one! It makes me feel glamorous and like a real super hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment