Thursday, March 3, 2011

Samantha- DVF Collaboration Day 2










Jacket- Blue Dries Van Noten jacket from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Dress- DVF Vintage Collection dress provided by Stylelist Network (launch partner DVF)
Tights- Orange tights from Fogal store in NY
Pin on Jacket- Vintage bug pin from Paris Flea Market in Paris
Bracelets- Vintage bug bracelets from Hells Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Shoes- Gucci tassel boots from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Hat- Beckerman Fall 2005 hat (I made it!) from Beckerman collection in Toronto
Bag- Celine bag a gift from a friend :)

The Look: DVF Vintage Collection Collaboration Day 2

Fun Fact: DVF sent me their Jeanne Wrap dress that I'm wearing today! I love their vintage prints soo much, especially their iconic wrap dresses. I think it's totally mind blowing that Diane's prints and wrap dresses were developed 37 years ago and they are still sooo gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment