Monday, March 14, 2011

Caillianne- Furball + The Craft










Jacket- Faux fur jacket by Jacob from Jacob store in Toronto
Shirt (under jacket)- Denim H&M shirt from H&M store in Toronto
Sunglasses- Vintage lace Rochas sunnies from Ebay
Skirt- Vintage Betsey Johnson lace skirt from Vintage Manhatten Show in NYC
Leggings (under skirt)- Grey knit H&M leggings from H&M store in Toronto
Earring- Pamela Love claw earing from Pamela Love
Purse- Miu Miu bag from Miu Miu store in NYC
Shoes- Marc Jacobs black shoes with studs from yoox.com

The Look: Furball + The Craft

Fun Fact: I was soo excited when Samantha let me borrow her black fuzzy coat... It's soo warm! And everybody thought I was her! haha! I am totally feeling a 90's punk mood today, especially with my long lace maxi skirt and my Pamela Love talon earring!

No comments:

Post a Comment