Monday, February 7, 2011

Samantha- Rodeo + Dark Angel












Jacket- Black faux furry Jacob jacket from Jacob store in Toronto
Sweater- Burgundy Jean Paul Gaultier from Century 21 store in New York
Hat- All Saints studded hat from All Saints store in New York
Necklace/Purse- Jenny Bird black leather bag called the "studded pouchette" purse from Sample Sale in Toronto
Leggings- Black sequin Aldo leggings from Aldo Accessories store in Toronto
Shoes- Alexander Wang Anouk beatle boots from AlexanderWang.com
Dog- Marni (aka Marns, MarMar, Princess Toadstool) Beckerman

The Look- Rodeo + Dark Angel

Fun Fact: I just got this Jenny Bird bag at our Sample Sale this weekend! I love the round silver studs on it. .. she designs such cool bags! I love wearing it as a necklace instead of a shoulder bag.. it's sooo punk and street style inspired and it opens up like a fortune cookie! It's sooo fabulous for the winter because instead of holding a bag, I can keep my hands warm in my pockets or have them free for throwing snowballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment