Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Look of the Day.105: Partying with your trainers on

I've been 5 days in Sao Paulo and I feel like i've been living here for the past year or so... I haven't stopped one second... here and there, meetings shootings, fashion shows, dinners and heaps of partying...well I am in the country of samba and caipirinhas and I am def making the most of it. And that's why i swapped my heels for my comfy Van's .. I am a practical woman and I'm literally just about to rent a new body in order to keep up with this hectic life of mine.
The picture was taken just when I arrived at the presentation of PELU's latest campaign video at Baretto (Fasano) last night. Helena Linahres and Cac'a Garcia are two talented woman who create gorgeous pieces for women that like me like to show flesh in the right way....and remember that gorgeous green shirt? it's from their collection too. All images by Andre Ligeiro.
I'm wearing a jumpsuit by Reiss 1971 (ss 2011 collection), belt by Stolen Girlfriends Club, a Chanel bag, Vans and headband by H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment