Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blues

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Acne leather jacket (my-wardrobe), Frankie Morello shoes, Helmut Lang t shirt, American Apparel Leggings
I started collecting American Apparel leggings when I first discovered them (about three years ago). Then, I started modelling for them and found myself a true follower and part of the American Apparel family.
I already have almost all of the crazy colors, and though maybe some people find them a bit difficult to wear or style, for me, they're simply a must-have in my wardrobe. These electric blue ones are definitely my favorites!
What are the must-haves in your closet?
Go to my article at Glamour here(and spare a comment if you can!)

I'm in the middle of Milan fashion week and there are just too many things to share! great weekend!
Baci!!
Denni

No comments:

Post a Comment