Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Samantha- Menswear + Campgrounds







Jacket- Vintage (no label) borrowed from Caillianne from the Chelsea Flea Market in NYC
Pants- Green Wood Wood leather pants from Creatures of Comfort in L.A
Hat- Knit Alpaca hat from One of a Kind Show in Toronto
Belt- Vintage (no label) belt from The Manhattan Vintage Show in NYC
Gloves- Knit Alpaca gloves from One of a Kind Show in Toronto
Shoes- Timberland from Timberland store in Toronto
Bag- YSL bag from YSL store in NYC
Charm on bag- Gucci fat cat charm from Gucci store in NYC

The Look: Menswear + Campgrounds

Fun Fact: These are my favourite leather pants. I love how they are army green and the shape of them is really wicked and relaxed! I call them my fancy sweatpants! Caillianne got this vintage jacket in 1999 and I found photobooth pics of her wearing it..AND her hair is in CORNROWS! She was going through her hip hop phase!!! Click here to see it!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment