Saturday, August 29, 2009

To clarify....

I keep being asked about rumors surrounding TBL so lemme clear some stuff up.

* Adam Bertrand. I don't know who he is and he is definitely not a part of the show. He wasn't in the pilot and if he was then he would have been an extra and not part of the main cast. All of the main cast were staying in the same hotel and we hung out together every night. Believe me, he was not there.

* "Star of the Show". It's an ensemble cast made up of Sara, Mischa, Ben, Nico, Corbin, Elle and me :) There are other reoccurring roles and "special" guest appearances.

* Things have changed since the pilot... names of characters, some characters level of involvement, my hair! A pilot is not the finished deal people so be patient and all will be revealed when the show airs on SEPTEMBER 16TH!!!!

* Neither myself or anyone else are "models trying to act". I went to RADA. If you don't know what that is and who else went there then please google it. We are all professional actors with other credits to our names AND even if we were all models SO WHAT!? Pretty people can't act? Please. KMT.

* Nobody has been told to loose weight. We fit into sample sizes, we eat carbs, we're all happy.

* The "naked" pictures. There are no other naked shots to be released. Not every member of cast was available for every photo shoot because like I said before we are working professionals and had other commitments. Just because you don't see a picture of someone it doesn't mean they're no longer on the show.

Ok , that's it for now. Any questions then feel free to ask :)


Photobucket


Lets all spare a moment to appreciate these Alexander Wang shoes. They are bad ass. I wear them in the show and I fricking love em!

No comments:

Post a Comment