Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Court House

We've been filming 'The Beautiful Life' for a couple of weeks now. The schedule is insane. Long days, loooooooooooooooooooong days! We have fun though. And I love that I'm filming in Manhattan. I get "OMG I'm fricking filming in NYC!" feelings at least three times a day.

Anyone who knows anything about me at all knows that I'm a HUGE Sex and The City fan, I mean who the hell isn't? Only very weird people who don't know what's good for them. Anyway, I always spot locations from SATC while I'm walking around the city and I'm sure I drive my boy mad saying things like "this is where they had Carrie's bday party but nobody showed up" and squealing when we walk past Carrie's brownstone. I'm an adult I should know better but I LOVE IT!!! You can imagine my excitement when we filmed a photoshoot scene FOR a Versace campaign ON the same steps that Carrie and Berger did their "hollywood kiss bit". Anyone who isn't a fan of SATC won't know what the heck I'm on about so here is the clip. It's really bad quality but it's all I could find.



I got up at 4am that day but I didn't care one little bit because I was so happy to be there!

I am in costume and makeup heaven on this show. For this scene we were doing a cinderella themed photo shoot for a faux Versace campaign and so we of course were decked out in Versace. Mischa is cinderella and me and Sara play wicked step sisters. Mischa and I play rivals and we get to say the most hilariously bitchy things to each other. Think 'Dynasty' but with a better wardrobe ;)


Photobucket

It was 90 fahrenheit that day and I have never been so hot in my entire life. I was wearing black wool and tights and I sweated like a beast.... Totally worth it because I looked fierce. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment