Sunday, August 30, 2009

For Kevin

My friend and I are HUGE Mariah Carey fans. Always have been, always will be. We won't listen to a bad word said against her. You know how it is when you're attached to something from your youth? That's how it is with us and Mariah....

One of my favorite memories is of me and Kevin driving around in my little blue Fiat cinquecento with all the windows down singing along to Mariah's christmas album. In the middle of summer! I loved that car. It was the first one I owned and it made me feel really grown up. This is not a picture of my actual car but it looks just like it. Mine was a really bright shade of blue but it had the same tartan interior!

Photobucket


I do love being here in New York and I have my boy and our kitty with me and of course I have the lovely cast BUT I do get pangs of missing my people back home. I went out to Jane this weekend and when they played "Heartbreaker" it made me so happy! It reminded me of home. And yep that's me screeching in an attempt to sing along. Oh the shame of it!

P.S I saw the first naked posters today! There is a huge one of Sara and Corbin right outside our building!

No comments:

Post a Comment