Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Look of the Day.53: MALABABA

                                                                
                                                                
                                                          
Some weeks ago,I got sent this amazing pieces from Malababa.
Everytime I wore the crocodile necklace everybody says how amazing it is.
And the cute puffy bag has the nicest leather ever.
Yes I couldn't resist to end up buying a pair of YSL tribute.
Even I promised myself more than a year ago
 I wouldn't buy a pair of those as everyone has them,but
when a classic it's done to perfection you've gotta have it!

Hace unas semanas recibi este bolso y colgante cortesia de Malababa.
Cada vez que llevo este collar de cocodrilo,la gente no para de preguntarme
de donde saque esta increible pieza!
Y la piel del bolso es tan tierna que no puedo evitar dejar de tocar
 sus flecos  sin parar cada vez que lo llevo puesto.

          
          
tee-COS
dress worn as skirt-ASOS
belt-vintage
bag and neckace-Malababa
shoes-YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment