Monday, November 29, 2010

Red Right Hand

SanFran's gotta be THE place. I'm so happy to be here. Been hanging out with Lulu during the weekend and she is truly brilliant as Rachel had already told me..it's good to meet other bloggers after so many years! Been busy buying as much as I've managed to...the shops down Haight-Ashbury are pretty cool, so it is the RVCA shop where I bought a few amazing pieces.Walked the Golden Gate..wondered if there will be any jumpers that day, and got lost down in Golden Gate park, falling asleep in the lake while a guy was playing his guitar. The best?This is a dog-lover city...yes!!!
PS. my lashes are 100% REAL..they happen to be extremely long ..i've been always told this. But i'll be posting my beauty secrets soon. Follow my u.s.a adventures on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment