Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chloe- Paris + Lanvin Bows










Dress- Lanvin for H&M dress from the H&M store in LA
Necklace and Bracelet- Lanvin for H&M from the H&M store in LA
Shoes- Black zipper Manolo Blahnik heels from Holt Renfrew in Toronto
Bag- Mulberry for Target bag from Target store in LA

The Look: Paris + Lanvin Bows

Fun Fact: My sisters are still calling me their Lanvin hero! The Lanvin for H&M collection totally sold out in Toronto! And even though they waited in line for two hours, it still didn't cut it! The whole collection was sold out by 9am! It was insanity! They couldn't get their hands on anything because their wristband was time slotted for 12:00pm! So, they woke me up in L.A, because I am three hours behind them at 5am, warning me that I should get my butt over to the mall! I got them all dresses and I got myself this dress with all the bows on it! Sooo excited that we scored some pieces! I hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment