Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Caillianne- Flowers + Leather










Dress- Knitted dress by Alex and Jeff from a dress shop in Bal Harbour in Florida (from 15 years ago)
Jacket- Black leather jacket from Hell's Kitchen Flea Market in NYC
Watch- Black studded Pyramid wrap watch gifted from La Mer Collection
Jean vest- Vintage denim vest from Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal from store in NY
Hat- Black H&M hat from H&M store in L.A
Socks- Handknitted Beckerman flower socks from Beckerman Collection
Bag- Prada robot bag from Ebay
Shoes- Aldo Prestea brown clog boots gifted from Aldo

The Look: Flowers + Leather

Fun Fact: I was soo excited when I found this robot bag on eBay! I search all the time obsessively and they are usually really expensive! But, I got the best deal on this one! OMG! I am soo obsessed with Prada robot bags (it's a robot addiction!) And it's a mickey mouse! heheheee!!! How crazy fun are these knitted flower socks! We made them for our Spring 2007 collection that was themed " Kiss me Quick in Amsterdam" We took a trip to Amsterdam to get inspired and loved all the bikes everywhere and how pretty they looked with flowers sitting in them. They also had tulips everywhere and it made the city light up in color. They really make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment