Thursday, March 4, 2010

PARIS FASHION WEEK: DAY 2


On an average and normal day, I wouldn`t had been talking with Anna dello Russo.
Can you see that little belt around her little waist? Yes, you can!, I love her (and her belt).
You are just great Anna!
La Roitfeld, Je t`aime beaucoup!
et je t`aime aussi Emmanuelle! Her style is just inspiring, unique, is everything.
Models outside the Rick Owens show
And then, Abbey Lee, model of the season of course.
I didn`t have the doubt she was beautiful, but she has definitely something else.
And petite Roitfeld, Julia is lovely.
She knows how to do it, thanks for the photo Sasha!
But my other favorite outfit from Anna ( of today), was this one. That skirt is unreal.
And then she, glowing in style, and elegance. What an attitude.

My feet are asking me to rest for 2 days, and my body at least for 1 entire one. But I can`t help it,
it has been amazing, being where I love to be, realizing what I will have to do to pursue the objectif.
I went taking pictures outside two shows, Balmain, a best favorite, and Rick Owens,
an intriguing marvellous one.
I also got to talk with two inspirations, two icons.
This is happening all so great. And it is worth it.
I`ll have to wake up early.
My stomach is happy cause I had an amazing crêpe au chocolat and
a pizza quatre fromages with Andy, from Stylescrapbook,
we had a great time!

Be tunned for everything that is coming,
It will be all for you.
xx
Denni

No comments:

Post a Comment