Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PARIS FASHION WEEK: DAY 1


Implacable Anne Wintour, outside the Rochas show

Anna dello Russo, she looks so great in the camera!

Editor in chief of Vogue Italy, Franca Sozzani
I can`t believe I got to shoot 3 of the editors in chief of Vogue. Amazing!

Miroslava Duma. Sweet and pretty, the face behind Harper`s Bazaar Russia

With Hanneli M. She was covering PFW for Teen Vogue. She was the most lovely person!

We were talking about everything, but I was thrilled when she told me she had seen my blog
and she had liked it!

Here with Andy from Stylescrapbook and Yvan Rodic from FaceHunter


The photo with my Fashion week partner!

So Today started Paris fashion week, I must tell you, even though it was freaking cold and the wind was so strong,
it was amazing, and how couldn`t it be that way, it is PARIS FASHION WEEK isn`t it?
Reasons to be unhappy? Not yet!
I had been looking forward to this week, as a blogger and lover of fashion, I love this.
Those photos you see are just emblematic, they are persons whom work
for fashion, for photoshoots, as stylists(A DREAM COME TRUE!)
C`est génial!!
I met Andy from Stylescrapbook (be sure to check her blog too :)
just in the morning, and there we were talking very much :), and
she is just amazing!, we really had a great day, planning these next days,
and laughing of some funny things we have in common.
Are you ready?
Today was Rochas, but my favorite one comes tomorrow, of course Balmain!,
and then more favorites in the weekend,
I`ll be there to cover it for you!

Bisous  
Denni
  PS. Stay tunned for more Paris Fashion Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment