Monday, March 8, 2010

THE JOHN GALLIANO SHOW



 
As promised, here are some few photos of the Galliano show yesterday, I was so excited
to see a collection of him, but in person.
I am sorry if the photos of the show are a little bit "crappy" , but this time I really
chose watching the show, looking for every detail in those amazing dresses,
and really enjoying it, I held the camera all the show, and kept clicking so I could get
some photos, but the darkness ain`t good for the camera!
Anyway, in the backstage everyone applauded John,
there were lots of Möet Champagne, models changing clothes
I saw some few persons as Tim Blanks , making the review of the show,
Linsay Lohan .... well, but more important,
John Galliano! And some editors and people from everywhere.
It was amazing (and of course I loved that Galliano is considered by him a model too, he is!)
I `ll tell you later a kind-of review of what I saw, but let me run now
to the Kenzo show, dans le Jardin de Tuileries.
It`s gonna be cold!
xxx
Denni
PS: I also attended the Sonia Rykiel show, It was really good too. I`ll post some photos later!

No comments:

Post a Comment