Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Billy and Kat

A close friend of my boy's got married this weekend in Miami. It was such a lovely wedding, the lovely couple did everything their own way.... They cut the cake before dinner, the groom wore custom Nikes and there was a sundae bar.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


There was a LOT of dancing. I love those shoes but they certainly are not made for dancing. They had to come off.

Dress: Christopher Kane for TopShop. Shoes: Christian Louboutin. Earrings: Lara Bohinc.

A week before the wedding me and my boy went dress shopping for the wedding. I was protesting throughout the whole day saying "but baby I can't really afford to buy a new dress right now". Cut to me seeing the Alexander Wang bag and buying that instead. It was twice the price of any of the dresses I was looking at. I don't know how my boy puts up with me. Anyway due to my bag splurge I thought I better wear something I already had. The Christopher Kane dress is gorgeous but REALLY see through. I had to spend ages sewing a skirt into it to stop people from seeing my knickers. Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment