Saturday, July 16, 2011

Look of the Day.121: Real Parque @ Morumbi

Back in Sao Paulo...YES again! We spent the day at Real Parque in the Morumbi neighborhood, there's plenty of beautiful streets. One thing really annoys me is that that here in Brazil we are in the middle of the winter and I've carried from London all the way back to Brazil my fur coat, just to find out is 30 degrees celsius almost every day. All I've been able to manage to wear since i got here are tee-shirts and cut-out shorts like the classic Levi's ones. Tip! I normally carry a pair anywhere I go in the world and they are always so useful!. And of course.. some comfy but chunky heels like the new beauties on my feet, from spanish and worldwide known label  Pedro Garcia. Another piece you must bring in your luggage is a little cape/poncho in soft fabric that will help you to get that boho look . My one is from Goldie London.  My bangles are from an Indian shop down in Camden and the Hand of Fatima pendant is from an egyptian jewelry shop in London too. I'm carrying a Corello bag, 1971 Reiss sunnies and vintage hat bought in a flea market here in Sao Paulo. All images by F.Solari

No comments:

Post a Comment