Monday, July 4, 2011

GQ Elegant Men of the Year 2011

     
Just got back to London after an incredible weekend in Ibiza, courtesy of Diesel who invited me to a very special and private dinner at Diesel Island in Talamanca, Ibiza where I met great people like the hilarious Aida who wore the gorgeous yellow Lavin x H&M dress and I got to party with Stefano Rosso himself, head of Strategic Brand Alliances and son of Renzo Rosso the founder of Diesel. (All pics to come) but meanwhile I wanted to share the images of the event I attended last week in Madrid. I was asked to give an award to Clemente Lequio at the GQ Elegant Men of the Year  in partnership with Ermenegildo Zegna .The gala was held at the italian Embassy in Madrid and i meet up there with my friends Miranda, Pelayo, Davidelfin (who i saw the same morning at the Iberostar event) Inhigo and Quim(who won an award too). I was wearing a green black less dress I got in Sao Paulo matched with an incredible cassette inspired clutch from Chanel and Pedro Garcia sandals, my rings are by Sansoeurs and Monica Vinader.

All images by GQ and Vogue Spain. Video Antena3





from minute 00.33



No comments:

Post a Comment