Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chanel moi

I'm wearing dress and bag by Chanel, shoes limited edition Davidelfin for Louboutin.
Last january we were asked to be part of the biggest calendar of our mother country, the Larios calendar which is one of those things that everyone loves being part of ... This year Larios decided to swap the calendar pictures for digital videos.. under Lois and Ivan's direction we filmed in London our short movie who was presented under the month of February. Also, the past 21st of February we went to La Casa de Vacas, in Madrid to attend the premier of all the short movies of this year's Larios calendar and to enjoy the great after party which is aways held right after Madrid fashion week and that we already regulars to. I got to wear for the very first time a whole Chanel outfit, and you guys know how restricted the Chanel house is when they lend stuff to people...so I felt thrilled and honoured when Paris approved me to wear their label..(dreams come true!). The thing is... I always try to be truthful to my own style and the last thing I ever want to is to end up showing too much flesh or looking tacky, so i choose a classic little tweed LBD...because, less is always more, and legs are always a winner! To give it that special touch I paired the dress with a gorgeous pair of Louboutin shoes by Davidelfin, result? We danced, laughed with our friends and enjoyed great G&T's!!!! Here is a little interview I did for the occasion for VOGUE spain.

All images courtesy of IcanTeachYouHowToDoIt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment