Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Caillianne- Stripes + Orange Pop










Stripe Jacket- Black and White stripe Armani Jeans jacket from Andrews department store in Toronto
Jacket- Orange Dries Van Noten jacket from Yoox.com
Blouse- Fall 2011 Calla Blouse gifted from Calla
Heart necklace- Beckerman Silver heart necklace from Beckerman jewelry collection
Leggings- Black leather leggings from H&M store in L.A
Hat- Vintage cap (no label) from Brimfield Antique Show in Boston, MA
Bag- Green Balenciaga bag from Balenciaga store in New York
Charms on Bag- Prada heart charm a gift from Godmum :)
Shoes- Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremonys Nana Boots from Creatures of Comfort in L.A

The Look: Stripes + Orange Pop

Fun Fact: I have to admit I've been a little naughty.. I have been online shopping! And having the best time! I'm not sure really what's going on. I think it's something in the air, because everyone else that I talk to has an online shopping bug too! or they are going through some crazy obsessed EBay phase! haha! I have been loving the color orange and hunted this Dries jacket down online and on sale and got it! I love orange and really want orange jeans next! So I can wear a monochromatic orange look... ahhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment