Monday, April 5, 2010

Tea time

Photobucket
La Durée Paris is one of those places you will remember even in 50 years.
Photobucket
Every single cupcake is different and delicious. Yesterday I had this one ( which is by now my favorite)
Photobucket
Then it just happens to go and watch "la Tour Eiffel" in Trocadero and then to walk there and buy a crêpe.
Photobucket
I also got to see le Musée des Arts Décoratifs
Photobucket
And got to see my new room... ( I wish soon!)
Photobucket
I got this horse jumper last week at Topshop. Since the first day I saw it ( cause I didn`t go just one day) I felt enamoured.
Photobucket
Is one of those little beautiful things you really like and that makes you feel more girly and playful.
And Paris is still great. The sky was magical.
I got new shoes! I am excited to get you to see them.
xxxx
Denni

No comments:

Post a Comment