Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Caillianne- Cheech and Chong + Woodstock

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jacket- Vintage Leather jacket from Hells Kitchen Flea Market in NYC (I painted on it)
Jean shirt (underneath)- Denim shirt from H&M from H&M store in Toronto
Pants- Tie-dye pants from Etsy
Shoes- Etro Shoes from Etro store in L.A
Purse- Balenciaga from Balenciaga store in NYC
Charms on bag- Prada book charm, Prada heart charm and wooden person charm from a store in the Hamptons, NYC
Doggy- Cubby Peter Denzel Beckerman (Im a sexy guy)

The Look: Cheech and Chong + Woodstock

Fun Fact: Iam obsessed with tie-dye!!!!! I have been wearing it my whole entire life! and if it were up to me, everyone would be wearing tie-dye! When I was 8 years old, I had matching tie-dye stretch pants and a matching tie-dye t-shirt and I wore them together and it was my favourite outfit ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment